Saturday, August 9, 2008

Kiley's Baby Blessing


Last Sunday we blessed our baby Kiley and it was such a wonderful day. We had so many family members who came to support us and Kiley. She wore the same blessing dress that Avery and Hayden wore, which was kind of special.


This picture above is of Brandon's family who came to the blessing. All of his family was there except for his sister Heather and her family who live in Washington now. It was so great to see all of them though.
This is my aunt Karen and my parents who also came to the blessing. My sister Lynndsey and her family were there too but had to leave early. They also blessed their baby that day as well, so we were ward-hopping last Sunday. We really appreciate everyone who made the effort to come for the blessing. It's so nice to have so many family members live close by - at least within an hour of us. It was such a spiritual day and it reminded me of how blessed I am to have three healthy daughters, an amazing husband, and such wonderful family members on both sides of our family who love and support us. Thank you all again! (Now I get to scrapbook these pictures in Kiley's new album - yea!)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

My apologies to my son-in-law, Brian Ray. I wasn't really trying to hide you behind me!
Love, Grandma Dot

Emily Budge said...

Brooke,
I'm so glad I can see what you're up to on your blog. Your 3 girls are darling! Sometimes it feels like we were just up at Ricks- time flys way too fast. It sounds like everything went perfect for the baby blessing. She looked perfect. And I loved seeing your family picture. You guys look so happy.
-Emily

Kris and Lindsay Olson said...

Your girls are too cute! Thanks for leaving your comment on our blog. Say hi to Brandon for me!

Lynsey said...

Brooke,
How are you? Its been so long since Ive seen you, I think about you all the time wondering how you guys are doing. Im glad you started a blog so we can keep in touch. Your girls are adorable, what a cute little family you have!! My blog is private so I need your email address so I can send you an invite. lynseyadams@hotmail.com
talk to you soon,
Lynsey (adams) Hardison

cwilson said...

What a fun day. Your family looks so cute!

Cassie and Joe said...

Yeah! I'm so glad you found my blog! I think the last time I saw you was at my reception 4 years ago! Have I seen you since then? This is why I love blogs, so you can keep in touch with people that you never get to see! Your girls are so cute! Can't wait to see more of you guys!

Rebecca said...

Cutest family of three girls ever!

Kendra said...

Hey Brooke, thanks for your comment, it was very comforting. You look amazing by the by and your girls are beautiful. Hopefully we can get together before we move.
Didn't you know we are COUSINS!! Brooke, it could be worse, it could be raining...

Nettie said...

Cute pictures Brooke. I'm bummed we missed the blessing being out of town, but it looks like you had lots of family support. Nice that so many live close by!

Hayley said...

What??!! You have 3 girls! that is GREAT! I'm so happy you found my blog- I'm new to the blogging thing to and it really is so fun running into people that I LOVE and MISS like YOU! Yeah! You are beautiful as always and it looks like your little girlies take after your good looks! I'm glad the baby blessing was a success! those events can get a little stressful- although wonderful too :) I'm glad we can keep in touch again! I'll catch up with you again soon!