I got tagged by Jocey. How to play this game. Post these rules on your blog; List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5-6 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.
Joys
1. My Family
2. 70-degree weather
3. Peanut butter cup Blizzards
Fears
1. Losing my husband or children
2. Getting in a car accident
3. Letting people down
Goals
1. Fit into my pre-pregnancy jeans
2. Teach my children how to be kind to others
3. Get out of debt
Current Obsessions
1. Scrapbooking
2. Ice Cream
3. Watching the Olympics
Random Surprising Facts about Myself
1. My elbows hyperextend
2. I met Brandon 10 years ago in high school
3. I wanted to be an orthodontist when I grew up
I tag Erin Ross, Cari Wilson, Laura Bouck, Nettie McBride, and Hayley Crandall.
Glow Stick Baby
3 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment