Avery loves to climb on her bunkbed too, so wearing dress-up clothes and climbing at the same time was just too much fun for her.
Hayden and Avery love dancing together. It is actually more like Avery pulling Hayden around in circles until she falls down, but whatever it is, they both enjoy it.
Okay, Hayden has been in this kissing phase lately, where she kisses everyone and everything in front of her. And she not only has to kiss you on the lips, but she also has to grab your face and pull you in to plant a big smooch. Luckily, her big sister Avery likes kisses too. I'm glad I got this "sisterly affection" on camera, because a large portion of their time together consists of fighting over toys and pushing each other. (I'm sure that doesn't sound familiar to anyone else out there!)
Did I mention Hayden loves shoes? She is going to be a shoe-a-holic someday. She especially loves princess shoes and anything with heels.
4 comments:
Your girls are so cute! I remember playing dress up when I was younger too! So fun!
how fun! I love when they play dress up and love it even more when they get along. So cute w/ Hayden grabbing Avery's face for a big smooch! such cuties!
Hey Brooke! I can't believe how big your girls are! Man that is crazy! They are so cute & look like so much fun! No dress ups at our house, just cars, trucks & sword fights! haha.
Dress up is so fun. My kids do dress up too, but with spiderman, indiana jones, superman, and batman costumes. We need to get Marlee some princess dresses so she doesn't grow up thinking she's a boy. :)
Post a Comment