Avery's birthday was last week (Mar. 3) and she is now 5 years old and growing every day! It seems like most of my posts lately have been all about Hayden, so this one is all about Avery. Here are some pictures of Avery on all of her birthdays.

Avery was born on March 3, 2004 in Mesa, AZ. She was 3 weeks early (much to our surprise) and weighed 7 lbs. 1 oz. (The picture below is not a birthday picture, but one of my favorite baby pictures of Avery so I thought I would put it on here too.)


Avery's 1st birthday - and first ice cream cake. It was cold, but she dug in anyway :) She is an ice cream lover like her mom.

Avery's 2nd birthday - this was the same day we blessed her baby sister Hayden.
.JPG)
Avery's 3rd birthday - blowing out candles at Grandma's house.
.JPG)
Avery's 4th birthday - she had a princess party with all of her friends.

And now Avery is 5!!

We had preschool at our house on Avery's birthday, so all the kids got to sing to her and have cake and ice cream. My mom came to help with Hayden & Kiley while I did preschool. (My mom's birthday is the day before Avery's and mine is 3 days after Avery's, so we all have birthdays in the same week.)

Our theme for preschool was Day & Night so I put a star on the cake. Yes, that is a star cookie cutter - I didn't have anything else that was shaped like a star.

After preschool, my mom took me and Avery out to lunch and shopping for our birthdays. It was really fun!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Avery!!! Awww Brooke, I wish you guys still lived over here so Anery and Reiann could go to Kindergarden together!! Give her Big (late) birthday kisses for us. And and (Late) Happy Birthday to you to!! I knew we were just a couple of days apart. How funny is that!
Have a wonderful week!!!!
I can't believe how much she has grown. All I remember is that 1 yr. old picture. She's so beautiful. We're considering the name Avery for our next baby so we hope you're not offended if that's what we choose. Your girls are so cute.
happy birthday to avery! and happy birthday to you!! I can't believe how old she looks!! I still remember her like the 3rd birthday picture since that is how old she was when i met you. Sounds like she had a great day. hope yours was just as great!!
Happy belated birthday Brooke and Avery! I loved the pics!
Post a Comment