Before the costumes...
I finally gave in and bought the pumpkin trick-or-treat buckets this year. The kids have usually just used plastic bags or whatever I could find, but I thought it would be fun to have the real thing this year. Avery was so excited to have one.

Hayden decided to use her pumpkin to put all of her princess dolls in.

All dressed up...

Avery was so excited to be Belle this year, and Hayden wanted to wear anything but the Hula girl outfit I was hoping she would. Oh well, another princess it was.


Despite her lack of smile, Hayden did have a really fun time trick-or-treating. She just goes through these pouty moods (quite frequently I might add) but thankfully this one didn't last long.

Kiley was our little Spider this year. My Mom bought her this adorable costume, and although the hat was a little big, it was really cute on her.

Unfortunately, the spider costume was made for places that actually get cold on Halloween, so she couldn't wear it very long without sweating. Thankfully, we had a backup strawberry hat that Kiley could wear to our ward trunk-or-treat party. (The rest of the strawberry costume was fleece from head to toe, so a onesie it was for our 80 + degree Halloween night.)


We had a great time and the kids loved dressing up in their costumes and of course getting handfuls of candy for their buckets. I still can't believe another Halloween has come and gone. Where has this year gone?? Anyway, hope you all had a great Halloween too.
3 comments:
Cute pictures. Too bad our trunk-or-treat was so dark that no one could really see the costumes. I say our ward reserves the building NOW for next year's trunk-or-treat! Your girls make beautiful princesses. :)
Hey brooke! those are some beautiful princessess and one cute little spider! Really- that little kiley could not look any juicier! mallory was a spider too- but I"m wishing we saw that spider costume first! love it! Happy thanksgiving!
I LOVE that kind of spider! Kiley looks so cute! Avery and Hayden are adorable, too. What sweet little girls!
Post a Comment