Monday, July 28, 2008

Sloppy Joes



We had sloppy joes for dinner the other night - I know these are attractive photos. I just wanted to see if I could figure out how to put photos in the blog posts. I bet you're getting hungry now, huh? From the skit on Saturday Night Live with Chris Farley, "I made 'em extra sloppy for ya!"

4 comments:

cwilson said...

Brooke,
welcome to the blogging world. We just started a blog not to long ago, and it is a great way to keep in touch with people. So I'm excited you have one now too. If you want to see ours it is mattandcarifamily.blogspot.com.
It was fun to see you all!
Cari

Dallas and Shelby Scoffield said...

Yay Brooke! I am so excited to get to see what you guys are up to in AZ. I especially love seeing pics of your cute girls. So fun! Check us out too at scoffieldcompany.blogspot.com.

Erin said...

I'm so excited to see that you're blogging now! Yay! I have some awesome pictures of our kids and I'll be posting them soon. Good luck with the rest of your blogging adventures.

Justin, Amy, and Grace said...

Brooke, I can't believe you have 3 kids! Last summer at Megan's wedding I talked to Emily and knew you had 2 so congrats on the newest arrival. I'm so excited for your blog! Check us out at justinandamynessen.blogspot.com