Despite Halloween falling on a Sunday, the girls had a great time and I have to admit that I ended up eating way more candy than any of them! Next year, I will have to buy the yucky stuff so I am not tempted to eat it. Things are going well here though. Jaylyn will be 6 weeks old on Friday and I promised myself I would take more pictures of her this week. Isn't it funny that we take a zillion pictures of our first babies, and then after the 2nd or 3rd (or 4th), we realize they are almost 2 months old and there are only a few photos to document the beginning of their lives? I really need to pull out my camera more! Anyway, Jaylyn has been sleeping 5-6 hours at night and going back to sleep after eating - yippee! I am feeling much more like a normal person now and don't feel like a zombie throughout the whole day. She has calmed down a lot over the last week and is not as fussy as she was for the first 4 weeks. It seemed like whenever she was awake she was crying, but thankfully things have gotten better. Jaylyn is so sweet and we all love her to pieces here. There is just something so special about a newborn baby, and no matter how much they cry or how late you're up with them at night, they still have a way of melting your heart.
I Do Now
4 days ago
1 comment:
Your girls look so cute! And your baby is adorable! You look amazing in the hospital! Not fair! I hope you're doing well! Have a great Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment