OK, so my ultrasound is coming up on May 7 and I am curious to know how many of you think we are having a girl and how many of you think we are having a boy. I put a poll up on the top right of the blog so you can vote. We are anxious to find out!
So glad to have you in Mesa! We will for sure have to get together some time in July when we visit. We will be staying at my parents for the whole month! Party!!
I have been married to my husband Brandon for almost 10 years. We met in high school in Mesa, AZ. We have four girls: Avery, Hayden, Kiley & Jaylyn. I love being a mom, scrapbooking, teaching piano lessons and spending time with my hubby.
5 comments:
I'm so happy you're in Mesa finally! I am hopefull that you'll have a boy so I voted for a boy. Griffin needs a friend :)
I want you to have a boy, that way Brandon can have some company. Robert said that he is getting a little too soft!
I'm hoping a boy, but I think the trend is you have to have 4 and then you get the other! Miss you guys!
I voted boy! Can't wait to hear what it is!
So glad to have you in Mesa! We will for sure have to get together some time in July when we visit. We will be staying at my parents for the whole month! Party!!
3 girls and a boy...worked for me!
Post a Comment