For any of you interested, here is a link to a new blog that my Casa Grande friend Julie started where we all share grocery and coupon deals that we find. It is also listed in my blog list to the right.
What?!!! You're expecting #4?!!! How fun!!! I'm so excited for you guys! Maybe you'll get a boy this time. But if not, your girls are so cute and you can get lots of good advice about raising 4 girls from your mom! CONGRATS!!
BABY NUMBER FOUR??? WHAT??? AMAZING!! CONGRATS BROOKE! I'm so glad I clicked on your link! What a great surprise! You make motherhood look so easy- that's a real talent! YEAH FOR KIDS!!
I have been married to my husband Brandon for almost 10 years. We met in high school in Mesa, AZ. We have four girls: Avery, Hayden, Kiley & Jaylyn. I love being a mom, scrapbooking, teaching piano lessons and spending time with my hubby.
5 comments:
Congrats on baby #4!!!
Thx for the update...keep it up!
What?!!! You're expecting #4?!!! How fun!!! I'm so excited for you guys! Maybe you'll get a boy this time. But if not, your girls are so cute and you can get lots of good advice about raising 4 girls from your mom! CONGRATS!!
YEA!! Congrats to you guys! And thanks so much for keeping us updated on the coupons thing. You guys are so amazing!
BABY NUMBER FOUR??? WHAT??? AMAZING!! CONGRATS BROOKE! I'm so glad I clicked on your link! What a great surprise! You make motherhood look so easy- that's a real talent! YEAH FOR KIDS!!
Post a Comment