I was reading my scriptures this morning and the very last verse said: "Pray without ceasing and give thanks in all things." As soon as I read that I remembered about Thankful Thursday. In case you missed the last one, I decided to make a list of the things I am thankful for on the first Thursday of every month. Well, even though it's a day late, better late than never :)
I am thankful for...
1. Naptime
2. Fresh fruit
3. Answers to prayers
4. Good friends
5. Being raised in the church
6. A husband who grew up with women
7. Computers
8. Sunsets
9. Hayden finally pooping in the potty (hooray!)
10. Air conditioning
11. Temples
12. Yummy candles
13. Promptings from the Holy Ghost
14. Disposable diapers
15. The laughter of my children
16. Wonderful extended family members
17. Fresh flowers
18. My health
19. Good doctors and nurses
20. Eternal families
21. General Conference
22. The Atonement
23. Forgiveness
24. Visiting Teaching
25. All of the wonderful mothers out there who are my example and who teach me so much :)
I hope you all have a nice Mother's Day weekend!
I Do Now
4 days ago
2 comments:
Happy Mother's Day to you too Brooke!!
I didn't even think about disposable diapers! That is a great one to be thankful for!! I love your Thankful Thursdays. I need to do that! Hope you had a great Mother's Day too!
Post a Comment